Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

"You wanker, you arsehole!"

I just love getting up at 7am on a Monday morning, me. Especially when I'm going in to get called, not just a wanker and arsehole, but also almost every other swear word in the German language!

You've probably guessed that these kids are the worst of the bunch but you might not have guessed how old the boy with the worst mouth of them all is.

Well, he's 11. And that's what happens when you try to keep him and the rest of them in during break when they think they're just gonna swan out when the bell goes.

Ahhh, we'll see how it goes on Monday same time, same place. But if they think I'm backing down, they're in for a shock.

The bitching amongst the teachers in the school continues meanwhile. 10 teachers were off-sick yesterday. One of them (who's always sick) rang in today to let them know she'll be off until Wednesday. The deputy rolled her eyes after the message was passed on.

Another conversation took place just before I left today. It went something like this - 'Oh, her! So, so bad, she is.' That was a member of staff they were talking about. They don't like her then!
I just sit back and listen to it all. Maybe learn a few words along the way. I think it's doing wonders for my German, I'm sure.

2nd lesson today and I'm left standing in front of a Year 10 class. I'd been asked to get the lesson started. I'd actually finished for the week but she just assumed. That was all right though. It's not like I was going home to do anything other than sleep and w*** - guess the Year 5s were right about something!

The rule is that I only speak English with the kids - so that's what I do! Didn't expect the group of girls in the corner to literally not understand 'What's your favourite sport?' though. Even when speaking asss sllooowwlllyyy assss posssibblleeee. We got there in the end anyway.

I've finally worked out the difference between the German school years and the English ones. The English school years are one above. E.g. 4. Klasse here would be Year 5 in the UK. Dunno why that took me 5 months to grasp.

So, Monday night and my flatmate and her man didn't see their usual Monday night at 11 banging through. Oh well, maybe next week. Instead, it was me doing the screaming - real screaming.

Noooo, not like that, you dirty people! I had a nightmare, innit.

Never screamed like that before after a nightmare. It was 3am and was in a world in which I was being held hostage. Maybe it was the cheese I'd eaten before bed. I dunno, but I really scared myself and I was sad my boyfriend wasn't there to hold me.

Also on Monday, I decided that I, without doubt will go to France after my time here in Germany comes to an end. I've opted to try to find something in Marseille. But that's just it, I've got to find something! So that's what I've been doing all week, trying to find some sort of work to do in France over the summer. Happy times!

Lastly, I just want to express my love for EasyJet's Speedy Boarding option. I flew to London and back last weekend to spend Valentine's with the boyfriend (It was my first one - awww). So that meant having to fly twice in under 48 hours. Not my thing but Speedy Boarding made it just that bit more bearable.

Run to the front of the long arsed queue at Hamburg after an already long arsed queue at Passport Control.

Then, on the way back, it was already bad enough having to go to Luton. It was even better when I only had one fairly long queue to wait in.

Well, anyway I suppose that's just my opinion.

Love you all :)
x


<a href="http://www.blogcatalog.com">BlogCatalog</a>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen